HRANS – Attendance & Accommodation Management Workshop
Apr 02, 2013
Attendance & Accommodation Management Workshop
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Register now to save!
Join your HRANS colleagues and Constance Robinson for an interactive half-day workshop on Attendance & Accommodation Management. During this workshop participants will discuss the latest trends and statistics on workplace absenteeism and learn the following:
- Understanding the different treatment for innocent versus culpable absenteeism
- Appreciating that there are different types of absence, which require different responses
- Update on current attendance statistics and trends (provincial, regional, national, sector)
- How much is too much?
- When attendance is linked to the duty to accommodate
- Criteria for undue hardship
- From Absence to Attendance – shifting the emphasis
This session qualifies for 3 CHRP Recertification Points.
Early bird pricing is available until April 12, 2013.