Recruitment – Mechanical Technologist – Atlantech
Jan 14, 2015
Atlantech® is a unique and innovative company that focuses on the design, manufacturing and export of Water & Wastewater Treatment systems for the niche markets we serve within the land-based aquaculture industries, food processing industries, and environmental industries of Atlantic Canada, Eastern USA and Southern Chile.
This full time position is based at the Charlottetown head office. Working with engineering, project management and fabrication staff, you will share responsibility for preparation and communication of 3D and 2D mechanical equipment process models and drawings, provide process design input, and prepare 3D and 2D equipment fabrications models and drawings related to the company’s water & wastewater treatment projects. Previous experience with water treatment process and piping design is considered an asset.
- Developing 3D models and 2D drawings of water treatment equipment and integrated systems.
- Report Writing and equipment selection.
- Providing project engineering design input for pumping, piping and process equipment and control systems.
- Incorporating engineering changes into existing designs.
- Prefer two or more years proven hands-on experience in: 2D drafting, 3D modeling, and engineering design; system integration projects.
- Engineering Technology diploma (Mechanical or Electro Mechanical) from a Post-Secondary Institution.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Proficient in MS Office with intermediate to advanced Excel Skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique company that provides innovative technologies. Atlantech offers a competitive salary, health and wellness benefits along with training, development and travel opportunities. Resumes will be received in confidence until Friday, January 30th, 2015.
Charlottetown, PE C1A 8R4