Recruitment – Project Controller – Atlantech
Jan 14, 2015
Atlantech® is a unique and innovative company that focuses on the design, manufacturing and export of Water & Wastewater Treatment systems for the niche markets we serve within the land-based aquaculture industries, food processing industries, and environmental industries of Atlantic Canada, Eastern USA and Southern Chile.
This full time position is based at the Charlottetown head office. Working with engineering, senior management and accounting staff, you will assume responsibility for developing, reviewing and coordinating the activities of project cost – estimating, control, planning, scheduling and document control. Previous experience with Water Treatment and/or Mechanical Process experience is considered an asset.
- Develop and maintain a Project Control Executive Plan.
- Produce and manage project cost and progress reports for Project Manager and Client.
- Support Project Control and Project Estimating Personnel.
- Support the development and maintenance of project cost forecasts and scheduling.
- Identify and analyze potential project problems, recommend corrective action.
- Motivate Project Team to meet project objectives, and promote communication and teamwork within group and project.
- Must have five plus years relevant experience, and have an Engineering or Accounting degree.
- Thorough understanding of engineering, procurement, construction, project costing and scheduling.
- Proficient producing accurate and thorough project cost estimates and project cash flow scheduling, with a strong understanding of Project Accounting standards.
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel Skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique company that provides innovative technologies. Atlantech offers a competitive salary, health and wellness benefits along with training, development and travel opportunities. Resumes will be received in confidence until Friday, January 30th, 2015.
Charlottetown, PE C1A 8R4